What we do with your information
- Personal Information
This Policy explains how we collect personal and non-personal information, classified as mandatory or voluntary and uses, discloses and protects such information through the Website. 'Personal Information' is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information").
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
We do not trade or sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein below, or if express consent is sought from you:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various services
- to provide You with information about our products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to You
- to personalize Your experience and for proper administering of the Website
- to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems
- if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by applicable law.
- Business Transfers
- Email Policies
Closet Code may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails you want to receive. If You decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
- Deleting Your Information
If you wish to have the Personal Information that you have provided to us deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id provided. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the website and your access to certain features of the website.
Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that company keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Neither the Website, nor any of its agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or claims or losses arising out of Your access to, or use of, the Website or any content available on the Website.
- Wherever your Personal Information may be held we intend to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access or disclosure. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised Internet access to visitor data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, including Personal Information, You transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. You must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their Personal Information may be intercepted in transit.
- The Website encrypts Your credit card number and other Personal Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to You information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- Contact Us